Saturday, May 9, 2009

Lille April 2009 Part 1

The first of a few from Lille.......
I'd seen these musicians in the Plaza performing with some street artists. I wasn't really paying attention to them at the time, but then bumped into them later in the day hanging around outside this music shop. I like the slightly lost feeling here, like the music shop is a frame of reference from which to find their way out...


This one works only in the way I am sure the architect meant it to. The red and yellow reflections are an interesting design feature. It is the Musee Des Beaux Arts restaurant in Lille.


I had a lot of fun taking slow shots at a fairground just outside of Lille. I have a lot of shots of waltzers and merry-go-rounds etc. Something always draws me in but this one was particularly colourful.

No comments:

Post a Comment